Monday 16 January 2012

Tumbleweeds...

I haven't posted in a while. I usually forget or cant be arsed. Nothing much has gone on I've got into the final of Flawless, joined GJWHF cycle 4 ect.. ect.. School is being suckish as usual. I'm gonna get detention tomorrow because I've lost my Geography homework. As well as my maths teacher was being a right dick today because I didn't understand what we were doing. I'm gonna change the blog around a bit, make it more nicer to the eyes because to me this looks boring, and I tried to log into blogger today. Yeah.. and it says I changed my password wtf... no I didn't.. Strange. This is my GJWHF entries, in order: Assignment 1, Assignment 2, Assignment 2 bonus:




Assignment 1 and 2 look kinda alike but they are different. Assignment 1 was the first day of being senior (I have no clue what that is but I went along with it) and the second one is seeing your crush for the first time. And her friend is in the background... hmm.. only a few know why but the story will be relieved in the end.

On other news I've signed up for PINK cycle 3 run by the amazing Bliss. I lurked Cycle 2 and it looked amazing but it's tough to get in this time Bliss is picking 10 - 15 out of all the sign ups so we had to do a mock assignment and this was mine:


I'm also still in SNTM which is now called The Next Miss Sensation TNMS. This assignment was underwater in the nude. Its not very good so I'm not gonna post it so if you wanna see it for yourself check out the thread. I also got bored one night and did a small edit on my lips. It's crap but since it's quite funny to look at:

Before


After



Lol. Yeah, that is my mouth and those are my teeth... yup. I need braces, actually I'm getting them next week and I'm dead nervous but I want them so badly. And that picture before I cropped my mouth was so embarassing.

Thats all from me for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment