Monday 28 November 2011

Why Don't You Just Slap Me Now

Yes, I keep forgetting to update. It's cause I'm stupid. I'm not ashamed to say I'm a right dumbass. Lets see whats gone on so far..... assignments, fun, fights, arguments and all that blah blah. Well I orginally applied for Sensations photographer position but I didn't get it so Beech asked if I wanted to try for an columist position and I said yes and I got the job! I was like OMG WOOO! I can't wait to start. I actually have already started on my assignment already.

On other news I have joined yet another comp Jewels Double The Fun comp. It's where you have two twin models. And I make a gorgeous sim called Gabrielle so I had to twin her. But I wanted a unsual, unique name so I tweaked her a bit and called her Clementine. Then I made her a twin and called her Pandora. (Frikking love that name).

Here's a pic of them:



(They are art geeks *0*)

Though in that comp is Early, Fel, Phebes and loads more. I won't stand a chance!! But I had to join it looked so fun and I haven't modelled with two people before. It'll be a different but fun experience. I've already got an idea for my first assignment.

On a school topic my friends are yet again aruging. (Pissing me off now) But my friend is making it worse because they girl they've been fighting with us has said sorry and she's being all nice and joining in but today when we were taking about something, there's a rumor going around that our sciene teacher has died don't believe it but I joined in. And the girl said something and my friend said: Was I talking to you? In a snappy tone. And she keeps ignoring her. Shes just making it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment